Word 2013 Advanced
Another Computer Mama Guide: www.thecomputermama.com
If you wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418: Microsoft Office Word 2013 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-425 Part 1 and 77-426 Part 2: Microsoft Office Word 2013 Expert, this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with 229 pages of detailed instructions
- Sample documents and images
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
All materials for this program are available online to download throughout the lessons:
- The Advanced Guide to Microsoft® Word 2013 (PDF)
- Microsoft Word 2013 Advanced Sample files
In Microsoft Word, you will cover important topics, including:
- Learn effective methods for creating and formatting Tables
- Understanding Font Styles and how to edit the Styles
- Apply professional document formatting including creating a Tables of Contents, using Headers and Footers, and adding References
- Use the Developers Tools in Microsoft Word to create interactive forms
- Prepare to Share Documents by using the Proofing Tools and Tack Changes
- Automate Microsoft Word with Macros
To enroll in the Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 program, you should have basic computer skills and should be comfortable using an Internet browser and selecting commands from a menu or toolbar. You should be able to manage files, including saving, updating, and backing up files.
Who Could Benefit from this Course: You!
This program is for you if you are an office worker, manager, entrepreneur, or other professional who wants to start using advanced Microsoft Office skills immediately. This program is also suitable for you if you are looking to learn about this software and expand your job possibilities.
With this comprehensive, performance-based certification preparation online program, you can build and validate your business computer skills using Microsoft Word 2013 software. You'll cover basic through advanced topics. Upon completion, you'll be prepared to earn your certification and gain an important edge in today's competitive job market.
The Microsoft Word 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests:
Core Certification: Pass any 1 test: Word 2013 Core Exam 77-418.
Expert Certification: Pass either test: Word 2013 Expert Exam 77-425 Part 1 or 77-426 Part 2.
Elizabeth earned a BA in Biology from the University of Michigan.