Excel 2013 Intermediate
Another Computer Mama Guide: www.thecomputermama.com
If you wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-420: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-427 Part 1 and 77-428 Part 2: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Expert, this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with 220 pages of detailed instructions
- Sample presentations and images
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
All materials for this program are available online.
The following resources are available to download throughout the lessons:
- Intermediate Guide to Microsoft® Excel 2013
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Intermediate Sample files
In Microsoft Excel, you’ll cover inmportant topics, including:
- Create formulas that use Relative and Absolute values and audit the formulas
- Use and modify TEXT formulas to combine cells (Concatenate) and format the data
- Create, use and troubleshoot Named Ranges and use Named Ranges in formulas
- Understand how to create and use Lookup Tables and use the IF functions
- Excel In Print: Use page Layout and Page Set up to modify print settings
- Excel Online: Use and modify Sparklines and hyperlinks
Who Would Benefit from this Course: You
This program is for you if you are an office worker, manager, entrepreneur, or other professional who wants to start using advanced Microsoft Excel skills immediately. This program is also suitable for you if you are looking to learn about this software and expand your job possibilities.
Microsoft Certification: Prove You Know What You Know
The Microsoft Excel 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite. Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-420: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-427 Part 1 and 77-428 Part 2: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Expert, will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests:
Core Certification: Pass any 1 test:
Excel® 2013 Core: Exam 77-420
Elizabeth earned a BA in Biology from the University of Michigan.