Access 2013 Intermediate
Another Computer Mama Guide: www.thecomputermama.com
If you wish to prepare for Certification Exam 77-424: Microsoft Office Access 2013 this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with 280 pages of detailed instructions
- Sample databases
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
All materials for this program are available online. The following resources are available to download throughout the lessons:
- Intermediate Guide to Microsoft® Access 2013
- Microsoft Access 2013 Intermediate Sample files
In Microsoft Access, you’ll cover basic through advanced topics, including:
- Review the definition of one-to-many relationships in a database
- Create a One-From-Many Relationship by using a Combo Box on a Form
- Learn how to design Forms and Subform that represent a one-to-many relationship
- Use Forms and Subforms to create a Search Form
- Create a Switchboard Form with Command buttons that open Forms and Reports
- Use a Query to calculate the Total in a Report
A student who wishes to take Microsoft Access should be comfortable working with files and saving different versions of their work. In terms of Microsoft Excel, students should have some experience creating formulas. Microsoft Access and Excel use similar formulas to calculate dates (DateDiff), Logical functions (IIF), and financials (SUM, COUNT, AVERAGE, MAX and MIN.)
Who Would Benefit From this Program: You!
This program is for you if you are an office worker, manager, entrepreneur, or other professional who wants to start using advanced Microsoft Office skills immediately. This program is also suitable for you if you are looking to learn about this software and expand your job possibilities.
Microsoft Office Certification
The Microsoft Access 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite. Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-424: Microsoft Office Access 2013 will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests:
Access® 2013: Exam 77-424
Elizabeth earned a BA in Biology from the University of Michigan.