Original Price for Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access: $2,400.
SAVE $900 by buying these courses together.
Our Microsoft Office Specialist course offers
detailed, effective instruction
to guide you through multiple lab exercises.
Our MOS courses give you consistent and logical content,
and many opportunities to practice the skills presented.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $2,400
Microsoft Office 2013 Specialist
If you wish to prepare for Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 (MOS) certification this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBooks with detailed instructions
- Sample documents and images
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
All materials for this program are available online. The following ebooks (PDF) are available to download throughout the lessons:
- Beginning Guide to Microsoft® Word 2013
- Intermediate Guide to Microsoft® Word 2013
- Advanced Guide to Microsoft® Word 2013
- Beginning Guide to Microsoft® Excel 2013
- Intermediate Guide to Microsoft® Excel 2013
- Advanced Guide to Microsoft® Excel 2013
- Beginning Guide to Microsoft® PowerPoint 2013
- Advanced Guide to Microsoft® PowerPoint 2013
- Beginning Guide to Microsoft® Access 2013
- Intermediate Guide to Microsoft® Access 2013
- Advanced Guide to Microsoft® Access 2013
To enroll in the Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 program, you should have basic computer skills and should be comfortable using an Internet browser and selecting commands from a menu or toolbar. You should be able to manage files, including saving, updating, and backing up files.
Who Could Benefit from this Course: You!
This program is for you if you are an office worker, manager, entrepreneur, or other professional who wants to start using advanced Microsoft Office skills immediately. This program is also suitable for you if you are looking to learn about this software and expand your job possibilities.
With this comprehensive, performance-based certification preparation online program, you can build and validate your business computer skills using Microsoft Word 2013 software. You'll cover basic through advanced topics. Upon completion, you'll be prepared to earn your certification and gain an important edge in today's competitive job market.
In Microsoft Word, you will cover important topics, including how to:
- Format Text and Paragraphs
- Get skilled at working with Text and Pictures
- Learn how to create and format SmartArt
- Understand how to use and edit Templates to create documents and resumes
- Create a Mail Merge that sends a personalized invitation to each recipient
- Learn how to select the Mail Merge recipients and troubleshoot errors
- Create a Web Page that uses a Table for consistent layout
In Microsoft Excel, you will cover business topics, including how to:
- Create formulas that use Relative and Absolute values and audit the formulas
- Use and modify TEXT, DATES and FINANCIAL data with formulas
- Create, use and troubleshoot Named Ranges and use Named Ranges in formulas
- Understand how to create and use Lookup Tables and use the IF functions
- Excel In Print: Use page Layout and Page Set up to modify print settings
In Microsoft PowerPoint, you will learn how to:
- Know how to work with Text Boxes, Format Shapes and apply Themes
- Insert, format and adjust Pictures with the Picture Tools
- Insert and format Shapes and SmartArt to create an effective presentation
- Use Tables and Spreadsheets to display data in a presentation
- Learn how to add, format and edit Charts with the Chart Tools and Quick Clicks
- Learn how to design Slide Masters and apply slide Transitions
- Apply Animations to images in a slide show and edit the timing
- Add videos to a PowerPoint presentation and trim the media
- Practice Delivering Presentations with the Presenter’s Tools
In Microsoft Outlook, you will learn the follow business skill:
- Design and format professional E-mail using Themes and images
- Track and respond to messages
- Manage the Inbox with Rules and Quick Steps
- Create appointments, meetings and tasks
- Plan and collaborate online
In Microsoft Access, you will learn the follow business skill:
- Understand the purpose of Tables and how they are used in a database
- Edit the Form Properties to help Users navigate the Form Fields and enter data
- Learn how to design Queries and use Queries to lookup records in the Tables
- Learn how to design and modify Reports in Layout and Design Views
- Learn how to design Forms and Subform that represent a one-to-many relatinship
- Create a Switchboard Form with Command buttons that open Forms and Reports
- Use a Query to calculate the Total in a Report
- Learn how to create relationships between Tables in a Database: using Key data
- Create a Receipt Form that uses a Report and Subreport to calculate the total
- Learn strategies for Archiving data using Action Queries
- Optimize a database for Multi-Users and improve network performance
The Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite. Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exams will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests:
Core Certification: Pass any 1 test: Word 2013 Core: Exam 77-418.
Expert Certification: Pass either test:
Word 2013 Expert Exam 77-425 Part 1 or 77-426 Part 2,
Core Certification: Pass any 1 test:Excel® 2013 Core: Exam 77-420
Expert Certification: Pass either test:
Excel 2013 Expert Part 1: Exam 77-427, Excel 2013 Expert Part 2: Exam 77-428
PowerPoint® 2013: Exam 77-422, Outlook® 2013: Exam 77-423
Access® 2013: Exam 77-424.
Elizabeth earned a BA in Biology from the University of Michigan.