Top Ten Tools in Microsoft Excel
Another Computer Mama Guide: www.thecomputermama.com
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBooks with detailed instructions
- Sample spreadsheet and examples
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
The TOP TEN TOOLS in Microsoft Excel are:
- Format TEXT (UPPER, LOWER, SUBSTITUTE)
- Combine TEXT from different cells (CONCATENANTE)
- Find the DATE: Month, Day, Year
- Calculate the payment (FINANCIAL)
- BONUS: Find the best payment with SCENARIOS
- LOOKUP the information in a table
- BONUS: LOOKUP the student records!
- Use a TABLE to SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN and COUNT
- Visualize the data as a CHART
And the NUMBER ONE OPTION in Microsoft Excel...
Create an Interactive FORM with the Developer Tools!
If you wish to prepare for the Microsoft Certification Exams for Excel
Exam 77-420: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 OR Exam 77-427 Part 1 and 77-428 Part 2: Microsoft Excel 2013 Expert, our course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
The Microsoft Excel 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite. Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-420: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-427 Part 1 and 77-428 Part 2: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Expert, will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests:
Core Certification: Pass any 1 test:
Excel® 2013 Core: Exam 77-420
Expert Certification: Pass either test:
Excel 2013 Expert Part 1: Exam 77-427
Elizabeth earned a BA in Biology from the University of Michigan.